Monday, October 24, 2011

there'll be crocuses to bring to school tomorrow

Well, guess who turned up on my doormat last week? Only my little Green Moleskine. Yes, folks, the traveller has returned. After backpacking around the world for three years one might have thought he'd look a little dishevelled but, no, he's looking gorgeous. AND, he came bearing gifts. Not only a back pocket full of little souvenirs from his travels, but some of the most beautiful drawings I've ever clapped eyes on. I'm so touched to finally have him home, I don't know that I'll ever be able to let him go again (and, let's face it, if I do it could be another twenty years before he returns).

Anyways, below is a little teaser of Suzanne's contribution. Thank you, Suzanne. Thank you all. I'll post more photos shortly.

6 comments:

Marty Harris said...

So brilliant! Keep 'em movin"!

juj said...

oh wow! I can't believe after all this time - and a whole month's gone by on top of that to boot. Can't wait to see other shots. I feel motivated to take a shot at the one I'm holding again...

delia t said...

Hey, could you please tell me which version of moleskine has these foldable pages? i haven't seen any moleskines in my area so i don't know which one to order. I really like the idea of foldable pages and i was wondering if it's just like a first page thing or if all pages are like that.

juj said...

The one with the foldable pages is called the Japanese Moleskin.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Ebrahimi said...

I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing.

Wishes From
Visit My Site