Monday, March 31, 2008

#2 leaves the nest



Here it is - waiting to make it's trip to the post office.
Shortly after this I sealed it tight and rushed out the door late to get my daughter from school, planning to post the package on the way back home. As I'm pulling up to the post office I realize I've forgotten to scan the pages!! At first, I'm thinking I'll just throw it into the hands of the gods and send it without, but caution got the better of me soooo instead picture me standing in line ripping open first the wrong end of the envelope then the other (all the while trying not to damage it so much that I can't tape it back up again) while Soph runs around the post office looking for tape, then holding everybody up and looking like a complete dork while I try to balance everything on one knee and convince the accordion pages to open just enough for me to shoot a quick picture...good grief!

6 comments:

Marty Harris said...

Yooo funnie.

wagonized said...

Hehehe! But lucky Miguel for getting your Moley soon!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Lovely shot.

I was going to ask if anybody, apart from Miguel, had posted theirs off. Mine leaves very soon. It should be tomorrow but I just can't stop adding stuff. That's the problem with drawing tiny little things - there's always room for one more. And one more. And...

I keep trying to work out how long it'll be, give or take, until I recieve the different books. Then my head hurts so I stop.

'Citing!

Gabriel Campanario said...

way to go Juj!

Yellow said...

It's always the 'this'll only take a second' tasks that end up making you late.

Unknown said...

Yummmm! That's for me!