Sunday, September 14, 2008

what it is ain't exactly clear

I am more than pleased that France didn't find this drawing's secret on first viewing. I feel I achieved my objective.

Once I'd got going, I had fun with this one. In fact, I'd made up a story to each piece of jewellery, and how granny had acquired them. I would have put notes on the drawing but, I felt, the page was a little too small. Anyway, I've decided to revisit this theme in the future. Notes and all.

And finally, the plug for the whole set of photos so far. See them HERE.

6 comments:

suzanne cabrera said...

OH...MY...GOSH. I'm speechless.

Unknown said...

You see? Andrea is a fairy and this is magic!!!

Gabriel Campanario said...

holy canoly, we're going moleskine pop-up now, your creativity is beyond limits andrea, so inspiring!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thanks, chucks.

I hope the pop up thingy doesn't make things difficult when it comes to drawing in this book. I don't think it should. You do have to draw on them when they are flat, right?

Ooops.

juj said...

Actually, I'm glad you did a pop up cause I've been toying with how to do one ever since I saw some of susan rudat's pop up pieces. I love the idea. and I especially love your interpretation ~

Paul Pincus said...

how beautiful!!!