Friday, June 27, 2008

more Gabi-France goodness

As promised, a couple photos of France's moley. Be sure to click and enlarge so you can see how cool it is where Gabi's color merges with her sketch.


(click to enlarge)


(click to enlarge)

And then I just had to share this terrific invention that Gabi sent me - a mini moley! Gabi suggests it's much easier to handle and I have to agree. Just yesterday, trying to take pics of the big one as the wind was blowing across the deck, I was noticing how much more well-behaved this little one is. He also pointed out it's quite easy to fill, and fits nicely in a pocket. I'll add it eve tucks into a small pencil pouch! How convenient is that?! What do you think guys? New format for the next round? ; )


(click to enlarge)

5 comments:

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Oh my gosh. I LOVE that teeny tiny Moley. How cute is that? Also, you can really see how wonderful the colours are in these shots. Wow, Gabi, really beautiful.

Gabriel Campanario said...

love the photos Juj! funny to see the minimoly again, maybe Miguel can track down some Moleskine execs in Italy and have them manufacture a few of those, i bet they'd sell well

Unknown said...

Great idea! The next round would be much faster with this guy :-D. BTW, Gabi's moly will depart on monday, Suzanne pay attention to your mailbox about... my birthday.

Anonymous said...

I just saw this on Gabi's site as well as Judi's and I wanted to tell all of you how wonderfully creative you all are! Enjoy your moly journey!
Ronell

suzanne cabrera said...

I want a baby Moleskine too!!! Love it!